Sunday, August 21, 2011

jkfhjkfhskf

So if you checked the blog yesterday/today, you would have seen a half finished post >.>

Sorry about the mistake but, since I'm here anyway to correct it, I'll tell you the plan Kali and I currently half for The Two Wits.

This week Kali starts a new full time job and next week Sarah starts graduate school and (hopefully) work again. We're currently trying to figure out a new schedule that will work since we originally had every day but Sunday which was difficult so here's the plan I'm *hoping* to be able to accomplish.

The goal is for me (Sarah) to do the next four episodes and post one per week. This way it gives us a month to figure out a plan that works with our new schedules. I'm really hoping to be able to start posting this week, but we do appreciate your patience. I'm currently moving so watching Buffy and doing the work for this blog is a bit difficult but I'm still hoping I'll be able to get it done.

Thanks for your understanding,
The Two Wits

No comments:

Post a Comment