Wednesday, September 7, 2011

We Have to Stop Meeting Like This

And you thought you were done with these little messages, huh? Sorry folks, I got some good news and bad news for you. Bad news, no new Wits today =/ Good news, I have my full class and work schedule so I'm here to give you a legit schedule that I MUST FOLLOW unless I don't want to/get too busy/get tired.

So here we go! I promise to you guys, based off my work and school schedules, that I will be able to post my next three episodes by the following dates: September 14th, 21st, and 28th.

If something comes up and I can't get a post up by these dates, I won't post an update like this (because they're lame) so just 1) keep checking this website, 2) check our facebook, or 3) eat some cookie dough.

Again, We're so sorry the schedule is all stupid and annoying but if you wanna get some more from us, why not leave us a comment saying how much you miss us? We like reading that people like us because it doesn't happen often.

SEE YOU WEDNESDAY!
-Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you look like YOU need some cookie dough. Here, have some of mine, it's okay I've got plenty for times when crazy schedules attack.

    ReplyDelete