Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blah

This message is brought to you by: Sleep deprivation.

I am writing this at midnight after just getting home from a very VERY long day. Today's post will be up late for several reasons that are actually good!

First, "The Prom" will be guest blogged by the super awesome Matt Waitt since it is his favorite episode! I still have to put the post together so that's one reason.

The other is partly a surprise (but if you follow Sarah or Kali on Twitter you will already know so shhh) but let's just say that we made a last minute trip from Las Vegas to the LA area on Monday. This trip involved 10 hours of driving, dancing, sand, awesome people, and trespassing!

So hopefully today's post will hopefully be up by noon... definitely. By noon or 1. By 1:37 exactly! (Name the movie I'm quoting without looking it up and you get a prize!) Then Wednesday and Thursday will be Graduation Day Parts 1 and 2 written by both of us like Becoming was. Friday will be the Season 3 recap video with the Outtakes on Saturday! Then onto Season 4!

-Kali!

EDIT: Ok, so you know what I just said? Ignore the last paragraph. Sorry. I have the sick and the tired so my brain is all fuzzy and my work schedule just changed mid-week so we are going to push everything back a day. (Except both videos will just be put up on Saturday) So tomorrow is The Prom, Thursday/Friday is Graduation Day. I promise the video will be super-duper awesome tho!

Oh and the movie I was quoting was Empire Records so I win and you lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment