Saturday, March 12, 2011

In Which Blogspot Makes Sarah REALLY ANGRY

This is insane. Yesterday, I asked Kali to check to see if she could add pictures once she got wifi and we had this conversation:

Kali: It let me add it just fine. You must be retarded.
Sarah:  SWEAR TO GOD IT HASN'T LET ME ALL FREAKING DAY!!!
Kali: Everything worked perfect for me. It must hate you.
Sarah: But I was nice to it and gave it a cookie :(
Kali: That brings me back to you being retarded then

The post is sitting here, completely done and I can't post it because where funny pictures and gifs should be, there are only links for me to use once blogspot is nice and allows me to use the adding pictures thingy again.

I swear I'm not stupid! I even took a picture of the screen it is showing me whenever I try. I would show you this picture but BLOGSPOT WON'T LET ME ADD PICTURES!

*Sigh* So, once again, I work until 5:30 and then I will try again to see if I can add pictures. The second I do, this post will go up. Even if it isn't 10am or if it's Sunday. It WILL go up!

Sincerely,
A very upset wit with a sad that won't go away until blogspot allows her to add funny pictures and gifs

No comments:

Post a Comment