Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Episode 9: "The Puppet Show"

Surprise! Today's episode will be a chat between The Two Wits. We both agreed that this episode was pretty bad so the most entertaining thing we could do would be to watch it together and make fun of it! Kali is in purple. Sarah is in blue. Enjoy!


9:51pm
Ready?
9:51pm
Ready!
9:51pm
Go!
OOO, Ballerina vagina
9:52pm
I was going to say the same thing but stopped myself because I knew you'd say it
9:52pm
Oh Cordy
9:52pm
too bad Cordelia wasn't in the musical because she's amazing
9:52pm
Totes
9:52pm
Giles looks like he might kill himself
9:53pm
I love Giles
9:53pm
I love Buffy mocking him lol
Willow's shirt has a rubber duck on it, just pointing that out
9:54pm
HA! Love it
Even tho Snyder is an ass, he's kinda right here
9:54pm
Yeah but he shouldn't force students to enter the talent show, that's a horrible punishment
9:54pm
"He was eaten, you're in my world now!"
9:55pm
lol Giles
9:55pm
lol Mime!
9:56pm
This is why high school students should never think they're special or talented
9:56pm
Cuz they aren't
Ok. So he knows his dummy is talking and he's not. Um... wouldn't you freak THE HELL OUT?
9:57pm
teenage boys can be really stupid
9:57pm
LOL
I WILL BE FLESH
9:57pm
"I WILL BE FLESH"
hey look, my name!
I've told you my name is Sarah Michelle, haven't I?
9:58pm
Yes, it took me a second to remember that
Btw, I'm so over "scary" locker room scenes
9:58pm
I get really excited whenever I think about it because it makes me feel close to Buffy
9:59pm
Buffy's dress is not finger-tip length, that's against dress code
9:59pm
I love Willow lol
9:59pm
I love how this is the start of her stage fright thing
9:59pm
and her outfit totally matches
obviously, Willow doesn't agree with the wood thing lol
10:00pm
lol
And lol to Flutie being a liberal and that's why he was eaten
I'm surprised that Cordelia wasn't the one that found the dead girl and screamed
10:01pm
I want some republican candidate to use this in their campaign lit "don't vote democrat, unless you want to be eaten!"
10:01pm
lol
10:02pm
"it could be me"
10:03pm
This reminds me of Supernatural. He said something about demons being easy to understand, but people are crazy.
10:03pm
what the hell is a dancer/band rivalry?
10:03pm
It's like Gryffindor/Slytherin I think
CORDELIA PLEASE FALL DOWN SEVERAL FLIGHTS OF STAIRS
10:04pm
that guy's shirt has way to many rectangles and squares
why is ONE light on?
10:04pm
Dramatic effect
Obviously the dummy is alive
Season 1 Buffy is dumb. She really is
10:06pm
I think the more seasons she gets into, the more her mind jumps to unrealistic things. I'm sort of glad she doesn't jump to "the dummy is alive!" first
succeed, READ!
10:07pm
True. You know that saying about when you hear hooves you think horses, not zebras? Well I'm so crazy I think unicorns!
But Buffy thinks horses first
10:07pm
principals should never touch students
and lol about the unicorns
10:08pm
Did you think Snyder was evil at first? I think I did, but then we learn he's not evil, just an ass
10:09pm
I did, and he's really a huge ass
10:09pm
Oh Joyce, you are such a momly mom
10:10pm
Joyce is awesome but I like her more in later seasons and OMG CREEPER DUMMY!
10:11pm
Why is the SLAYER running to her mom to look under the covers?!?!
10:12pm
"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LEAVE" WOMEN NEVER LISTEN
omg caps lock lol
10:12pm
LMAO GILES.
10:12pm
LOL
10:12pm
Love how he tells Cordy something is wrong with her hair
10:13pm
I wanna know what Joss thinks about bunnies because he mentions them sooooo often
10:14pm
This is what bothers me about Season 1. It takes the characters half the show to figure out stuff that we knew from the beginning
10:14pm
however it's sort of awesome how we think we know what's up and we really don't because we're lead to believe that Sid is the killer right now
and WHY IS HE ALLOWED TO HAVE HIS DUMMY OUT IN CLASS?
10:15pm
LOL. And why is he talking to the teacher?
You'd think Sid would be a little smarter
10:16pm
You'd think
10:17pm

That's a good response Miss Teacher since he FREAKING TALKS TO A PUPPET
10:17pm
WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY PUPPET?!
10:18pm
I was about to mock Buffy for her fear of puppets, but I'm terrified of mascots, so yeah...
RED RUM!!!!!!!
10:19pm
and I'm terrified of sand which is the weirdest of the three so we can't mock her
Snyder sounds like a creeper here
10:20pm
I know! And also mysoginistic. "You're a girl so you can't take care of yourself"
10:21pm
we'll show them when the hair revolution starts!
10:21pm
DAMN STRAIGHT!
LOL at Giles freaking out and dropping the book
10:22pm
bye bye Morgan
10:23pm
OMG Buffy is blind. Last episode she didn't see A BODY HANGING FROM THE CEILING til she ran into it and same thing here
10:23pm
and what the hell is this doing in a school?
10:23pm
All schools have iron candelabras Sarah
10:23pm
LOL
oh yeah, I forgot
10:24pm
That would be my reaction too.
10:24pm
LOL Xander's face
10:24pm
Um... guys... the dummy is talking to us...
LMAO, perv dummy
10:25pm
pervy dummy is pervy
10:25pm
Btw, that is the dumbest curse ever
You know, a lot of this show turns up in Restless
10:26pm
being turned into a dummy and having to kill demons to be turned human again? yeah, it is
I wanna see who mrs. franklin is lol
pervy dummy is still pervy
10:28pm
Well, he doesn't have a penis so he has no way to release all that pent up sexual tension. Kinda sad actually
10:28pm
poor pervy dummy =(=(
10:29pm
Joss serisouly copied half of what Giles says here in Restless
BRAIN!
10:29pm
bigggg ring
10:29pm
"I'm never going to stop washing my hands"
10:30pm
lol Xander
10:30pm
At least Xander knows he's dumb
10:30pm
I LOVE WILLOW!
10:31pm
Gotta point out the other Restless correlation. Giles has his head cut open right across his forehead, like what would have happened here
Xander FTW!
10:33pm
gross demon
10:34pm
Awwww, dead puppet
LOL
"I don't get it"- Snyder
10:35pm
I love this end scene
Buffy is so not into it
10:35pm
It's the only good part of this episode
Willow is scared
10:36pm
LOL Willow
10:36pm
Xander is trying to hard, as per usual
Did that episode even have any themes? Or moral to the story?
10:37pm
sometimes when you hear puppets talk, it doesn't mean you're crazy?
10:37pm
In the interview Joss just talks about wanting to do the classic Puppet horror type movie.
Um... maybe not to judge things on first impressions? Since the puppet turned out to be good
10:39pm
or never join a school talent show
or beware of candelabras
10:40pm
Smile Time was a much better puppet show
10:41pm
Smile Time is amazing!
10:41pm
Favorite Line?
10:42pm
I think Willow saying the square root of 841 and then realizing that she is smart
10:44pm
This show didn't have very many good lines. I think I like Giles telling Cordelia something is wrong with her hair. Then he says how Xander was right and it worked like a charm.
10:44pm
his smile after Cordelia left was awesome
10:46pm
Well, I think that wraps it up. That episode was pretty lame.
10:46pm
I like the pervy dummy, but in total I agree that the episode was lame

No comments:

Post a Comment